8.22.2003

Lovely Humor/Rant

Bush Quotes!


DubyaSays!


You know I recently watched Bowling For Columbine and I'm not too sure what to think. I guess that it's really got me going because nine out of ten conversations end up being about that movie.

It really made me think, but is it all true? Was the NRA started because the KKK was now illegal? I really can't find anything that would back this up, yet I could and do argue that many NRA members are all for killing anyone besides other "NRA" members. It's a hard thing to talk about for most people. Many just believe a certain thing. I do too, I guess, but I also bring in new ideas all the time.

You see I'm, ah, Judaic (I think I just made that up, Jewish in faith - my mother's, mother too but that isn't as important to me) - yet I see the Islamic faith and think that there really isn't all that much different than my own. Truthfully I don't know why we are fighting each other, we should be on the same side.

Ok, not to get off onto a rant here, but it just seems that the old medival "antisemetism" is now gotten into and infected the Arab world. What is really a shame is that we have so much respect for Arab and Moslem peoples that it shouldn't be that way. In fact the word antisemetism is essential just as against them (Arabs) as us. Problem is I guess that the word was made up about us and we aren't the only semetic people. Shit, the guy that came up with that word is a German who in all reality wasn't even talking about semites. He was talking about Germanic Jewry - Eastern European Jews from Europe.

Why have this antisemetism in the Arab world? It's a crime that the things that English, German and French Christians said about us and all that (Blood Libel, Protocols For The Learned Elders of Zion) is infected the entire world. I could see why they want to blame us for every damn thing that happens - but now everyone is buying this load of *crap*.

"The Protocols" is based on Machiavelli! Far from Jewish to me.

I don't know. Sometimes I think the greatest trick pulled on the world is far beyond what the Jews could do because Christianity has destroyed the good in many people. It's a mess, what will we ever do? Many don't even believe that Jesus ever existed, whether the story is close to true or not. Some believe it's 100% fabrication - not just changing an old story either.

I would rather we all be happy! Read "The Lucifer Principle" by Howard Bloom, good book.

"Am I my brothers keeper?"

Well yes! This is the first moral lesson in the Christian Bible yet they don't take care of anyone (yeah, there are those organizations but how much money from everyday Christians goes there? I help everyone I can when I can because I know it's mandatory in order to be called a human)




"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."

....George W. Bush



What A Rant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home