7.15.2005

I've been downloading a lot of linux torrents to use with a few extra machines I've inherited. To do this I've been using Azureus; which includes a great innovation the Distributed Hash Table. However I've noticed with the IP blocker installed I tend to block a lot of big non-media corporations. Maybe it's because I'm downloading linux, just maybe it's because someone deep in the large company is downloading linux to install on their servers or maybe even a few desktops.

I doubt it though. I bet there are a bunch of pirates inside a bunch of major corporations. I don't see a lot of colleges, so where is the justice?

1 Comments:

At Mon Oct 31, 11:49:00 AM 2005, Blogger Rob said...

Hey,

Very nice blog and some interesting posts. Have a look at my new bit torrent site called - Mininova -

Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home