2.02.2006

The New Style...

I got something to say. I just can't ever get it out - no matter how important I think it is.

Maybe, I just need to slow down - I do too much. Only do the things that need to be done - nothing else but focus from now on. I need to look back at what I'm typing now as a reminder to do right by myself at all times.

Is This Detrimental?
That is the mindset. You know, that often is the mindset when I retreat though. It just happens; I don't want to risk anything. I'm trapped in this damn thing.

I need more time all the time - I do too much.

1 Comments:

At Tue Sep 05, 03:12:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sakura said...

Ooh!Japan offers a shopping service which buy Japanese products and ship them for all who live in oversea.
You can get any Japanese products through this service without coming to Japan.

Ooh!Japan provides not only the shopping service, but also full information about Japanese culture and its lifestyle. Check out more:
http://oohjapan.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home